[Ponte Alto] Pot luck on Sunday

Jeffrey C French jcfrench at mac.com
Mon Jun 23 19:00:34 PDT 2008

A little while back, we had a Pot Luck with the Sunday Social. It was a lot of fun for everyone. With the start of summer, both Thursday Night & Sunday Afternoon practices are at Tyson-Pimmit Park. A bunch of us went to Kingdom Assessment, and we all learned a lot. If you come by on Sunday, you can chat with folks and learn more about what happened. Also, rumor is that someone might bring a wall to fight over.  Practice is practice, so practice. I hope to see you there, so we can refine our skills as the road to Pennsic War XXXVII continues.

Vivat Ponte Alto,
-Jurgen