[Ponte Alto] If you are planning on fighting at Pennsic (or know someone who might)...

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Mon Jun 23 16:18:23 PDT 2008

The Armies of Atlantia have been Assessed and the Crowns and their
Warlords have called for a final counting of their soldiers to that
they might best know how to deploy the might of our Kingdom against
our foes.

If you plan on *possibly* fighting heavy combat at Pennsic, or if you
know of someone who might be planning on possibly fighting heavy
combat at Pennsic (but may not be on these lists, have internet
access, be willing to respond, etc...), then we urge you to go to the
database section of the Grand Army/Northern Army of Atlantia Yahoo
Group (http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/grandarmy/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1
) and enter your information so that we might all best serve their
majesties and glorious Atlantia.  Please keep your answers brief so
that we might best manage the data.  If you are truly uncomfortable
with the database, cannot or will not access the Yahoo Group... than
you can email me the name of the fighter, their mundane name, their
unit affiliation, their Pennsic camp site, the expected date of their
arrival at Pennsic, any special needs they might have, any special
authorizations they might need, any special transportation they might
need, and any additional ride/cargo capacity they might have available.

If you have an obstacle keeping you from fighting at Pennsic (e.g.,
armor, travel, camping, etc...), please also go to the database and
enter such information so that we might best be able to determine how
to overcome the obstacle to get you on the field and fighting for
Atlantia.

If you need to authorize in the remaining few weeks (remember the
authorization deadline), please don't wait for the last moment.  We
can get both loaner armor *and* people needing rides to events -- so
simply let one of the Baronial or Northern Army commanders know what
you need and we will do what we can to make it happen.  For those
planning on authorization before Pennsic, please fill-out the database
in the Grand Army/Northern Army of Atlantia Yahoo Group entitled Pre-
Pennsic Authorizations (http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/grandarmy/database?method=reportRows&tbl=2
) which will further help us determine what needs to get completed and
our strength on the field.

PLEASE try to attend the Northern Army war practice being held 6/29 at
the Stierbach Baronial Birthday site (it is the Sunday following the
Saturday of Stierbach Baronial Birthday).  We will be further refining
and practicing the training we did at Assessments and our prior
Northern Army war practices.

In service,

Baron Max Von Halstern
Warlord of Ponte Alto and Tribunus Angusticlavus of the Northern Army
of Atlantia