[Ponte Alto] Pot luck on Sunday

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Tue Jun 24 07:29:45 PDT 2008

Apparently his Excellency in his wond'rous fervor for our Barony and
it's Sunday Socials has forgotten that there is a Northern Army War
Practice being hosted by our incredible friends and allies in
Stierbach this Sunday following the Stierbach Baronial Birthday.

We urge any and all who are able to attend the War Practice to support
the Army and Stierbach and fight, provide support for fighters,
waterbear, cheer, shoot combat archery, help our friends in Stierbach,
etc...  It is vitally important that we take the lessons from
Assessment forward and train and practice them for the Northern Army
so that we may provide the best force for their Majesties at Pennsic.
Even if you cannot don armour and fight, you can learn the lessons of
melee and learn the strategies and tactics that we will be training
for Pennsic.

While it is possible there will be a few at Tysons-Pimmit park to
fight or train, we stridently request that all fighters who can
possibly make the War Practice do so.

In Service,

Baron Max Von Halstern
Warlord of Ponte Alto