[Ponte Alto] TIme is running out before Pensic.

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 20:01:12 PDT 2008

If you are a new fighter, a returning fighter or any sort of fighter
(archery, heavy, rapier, siege) and are wanting to fight at Pennsic
your time is running out to get your armor together to so you can fight
for alongside your other Pontoons for your Barony and your Kingdom.

If you know anyone who needs armor or help, please let them now there
are people who can help.

I don't have the whole list but Viscount Eldred opens his home every
monday The Baronial Champion Athelgar (spelling), Baroness Marie
(spelling), his Excellency Baron Jurgen (May the Sun always shine down
upon his head) has been known to help as well. Baron Max, the Commander
of the Baronial Heavy forces has the complete list and can help out as
well.

If you don't have a surcoat, please let us know. We are also coming up
with other projects we are going to need assistance on.

the bottom line is just like you are not along on the field, you are
not along here. There are those willing and able to help you get to
where you want to be. However we have to know to help you and make it
happen.

Sir Guy

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."