[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Youth Combat Practice in Storvik

Jerri Lyn Mooney flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 08:56:22 PDT 2008

Good Afternoon.

If there are any youth in Ponte Alto that would like to try youth combat,
William the Younger is hosting practice at his home in Silver Spring on
Sunday. See message below for details.

Although it may be far away, I want our populace to know there is an
opportunity for our youth to fight in the area until Ponte Alto trains it's
own Youth Combat Marshal.

As a reminder, we already have a Youth Rapier Marshal in Catalina
dell'Acqua. You may contact her with questions at akgnome AT yahoo DOT com.

In service to Ponte Alto,
Baroness Flora