[Ponte Alto] Stierbach A & S at Sterling Monday Night Open House and newcomers meeting...

David Conlon eldrid at viscounteldrid.com
Wed Jun 4 10:12:57 PDT 2008

As Always

This Monday weather permiting we will have some B-B-Q.  So you can bring your favorite dish to share.
Bring any of your A&S projects!
My sons are here for the summer so there will be heavy fighting.
Any armor or equipment that needs repair we can see what can be done.
New fighters who need equipment are welcome, and we will see what type of equipment we can make or borrow to get you out on the field.
Hope to see you there, everyone is welcome.
Monday open house and Map
For Questions on Heavy Weapons training or armoring contact Viscount Eldrid
For newcomers questions or A & S contact Mistress Sofia