[Ponte Alto] Northern War Muster, June 29, 2008 - Noon

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 08:02:19 PDT 2008

Greetings All,

  The Warlord for the North has requested that his fighters muster on June 29, 2008 to train, practice, and fight, in an effort to gauge the ability of his fighters heading off to War. If you are going to fight with Atlantia this year, not only at Pennsic, you need to make this practice to learn how Atlantia is training and fielding her troops. The information you gain from this practice will hold you in good stead, not only for Pennsic, but for other melee engagements in the future. If you can't make Pennsic at least make this practice so that you can support your Kingdom as we advance the Northern Regional army.

  The site is Prince William County Fairgrounds, 10624 Dumfries Road, Manassas,
VA 20112. This is the same site as our Holiday Faire and is a dry site. Bring Plenty of water and sunscreen and be prepared to work. :) Start time noon. Be there a little before time to get your self armored up. I look forward to seeing you all there and hope everyone can make it.

  YIS,
  Baronne Marie-Therese Normand
  Commander, Wildcards