[Ponte Alto] Volunteers needed for this weekend

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Mon Jun 23 07:30:30 PDT 2008

 Greetings, Among other wonderful volunteering opportunities that will be afforded to you this weekend at Stierbach's Baronial Birthday event in Prince William County includes serving feast! We will need at least 9 kind souls to assist. If you are able to help out, please contact me offlist for further info. Teenagers and children are welcome, but not so young that they're not as tall as the tables ;-)   In service, ~Bianca Hall Steward  ~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~ Lady Bianca di Bari, Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach, Atlantia 'Per bend wavy sable and azure, a comet bendwise inverted and a comet bendwise argent'