[Ponte Alto] Northern War Muster, June 29, 2008 - Noon

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 09:01:39 PDT 2008

Your Exellency, thank you for helping to get the word out.

I would add that anyone should direct any questions about the Northern
Muster to the following Northern Army Command Structure: The Warlord,
the Four Horsemen or your Baronial/Household/Mercenary Warbands
Commanders.  It would be perfect if word has been flowing down through
your Baronies and Houses, however if you are not hearing anything
please feel free to ask around or send emails asking what is up.  If
you have a Warband and don't see it listed before, please contact me
and we will insert it into our Command Structure.

Here is who is who for the Northern Army, I will follow up with another
email that has individual Commanders.

his Grace, Badouin, Northern Army Commander

The Four Horsemen

Sir Tascius, Tribunus Angusticlavus: Northern Military Cluster
Highland Foorde
Bright Hills
Lochmere
House Wulfshaven,
Sir Tascius is also our Mercenary Liaison

Sir Theron,Tribunus Angusticlavus: Central Military Cluster
Dun Carraig,
Storvik
Spiaggia Levantina
House Blackspear

Baron Max, Tribunus Angusticlavus Southern Military Cluster
Ponte Alto,
Roxbury Mil
Stierbach
Consortium.

Lord Gregor von Leipzig, Combat Archers

Baron Max will be writting up notes from this past weekend to send out,
however I would ask anyone who attended Assessments to go over it at
your weekly practice.  Even if you are a shieldmen and this is your
first Pennsic, if you are the only one who attended for your group,
take back whatever you remember at least talk about it.

If you are a Baronial Coronet, Seneschal, War Commander or just would
like to know what is going on please join our yahoo group at
GOPCom at yahoogroups.com, we have several iniatives going on that we can
always use help with and we want to make sure information gets out.

Thanks and we hope to both hear from you and see you.

Sir Guy, Northern Army XO.

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."