[Ponte Alto] Time is running out before Pennsic.

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 14:35:21 PDT 2008

If you are any type of fighter time is running out to get authorized so
that you can be a part of the Atlantian Army and being glory to
Atlantia, Your Group, Your Friends, Yourself and of course your
inspiration on the field.

If you need help with anything, need surcoats, need armor or knows
someone who needs any of that stuff let someone know.

If you want to fight, there is no reason why you can't. We will find
someone to get you on the field. If you have to supply the will however
take the first steps.

Feel free to email me if you don't know who to go to and I will point
you in the right direction.

In Service to Atlantia

I remain

Sir Guy