[Ponte Alto] ASSESSMENT this weekend

David Conlon eldrid at viscounteldrid.com
Mon Jun 16 04:49:07 PDT 2008

http://black-diamond.atlantia.sca.org/

My boys and I are planning on going to ASSESSMET for Saturday only.  I have one to two seats available (tight fit!) depending on if my lovely Lady chooses to go, and, or we are taking the pick up truck and have a little room in the back for "stuff" but note we are doing a day trip so we are setting off very early (it is not listed how early the fighting starts) so we are planning on leaving Sterling VA at around 6:00am!  We are only staying until the fighting is over and then we plan on leaving as soon as we can get our gear packed.

If this sounds like a road trip you are willing to endure (3.5 hours of driving there and back) let me know ASAP so we can conquer the logistics.

Contact info: eldrid at viscounteldrid.com

Thanks

-Eldrid