[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Fighter Practice June 15th 2008 Sunday Photos

David Conlon eldrid at viscounteldrid.com
Mon Jun 16 06:02:50 PDT 2008

Thanks your excellently.

I am not photographer, but as you know every Monday night is Open House and now that my boys are out for the summer we will have some serious practice weather permitting.  As I type I have them doing improvements in the yard (or they better be!) to help with training.  As always we have video and photo equipment to help critique anything anyone wants to work on.

-Eldrid
P.S. Please post comments on the photos if you know the name of the individual in the photo or full name and rank is even better.  I am sorry that I am so terrible with names.