[Ponte Alto] Investitrue help

Tamara brown psallite703 at msn.com
Fri Feb 22 13:10:22 PST 2008

Greetings Ponte Alto
Sorry for the late notice but I wanted to put out a last minute request for a little help at troll .
While we can probably manage with the help already volunteered .I do need an extra person or two who would be willing to help out during the morning court. I know that would probably be missing out on the fun. But because of some officer and music commitments at that time. Some of the our volunteers  really *have* to be at morning court (myself included). Currently I have one person who can definitely stay during that time but we really need at least one or two other people .
If you can help out I would greatly appreciate and promise chocolate

In Service
Lady Celia of Rosedale