[Ponte Alto] A big thatnk you!

Snoleopard4 at aol.com Snoleopard4 at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 07:40:10 PST 2008

Greetings all,

I just wanted to take a few moments to thank everyone who volunteered,
helped out, stayed late, cleaned up, set up, and just did everything that needed
to be done to make the Investiture a success.  I'm very proud of all of  you,
and your willingness to come out in the cold Friday night cannot be thanked
enough.

>From what I saw and heard, everyone seemed to have a good time yesterday,
even if it was terribly cold in the barn.  The music was  beautiful, luncheon
was great, feast was wonderful (or so I hear), and the  Investiture was
memorable.  Now, if we can just break our new Baron of  trying to herald his own
court....

And thank you especially to Lady Katharine, for stepping up and taking  over
before I passed out.

Each and every one of you is a friend, and many more like a family.   Thank
you again.

Lady Wulfwyn AElfwines dohtor

"We listened  for a voice crying in the wilderness. And we heard the
jubilation of the  wolves!"
Durwood L. Allen

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)