[Ponte Alto] Web site Updates - need info.

Max Nelson maxntropy at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 25 20:49:34 PST 2008

James:

It's not quite the officer-update, but you might want to change the
Sunday "Outdoor Heavy Weapons Practice" description to the "Indoor
Sunday Social (Heavy Weapons/A&S)" and change the location to Lemon
Road Elementary.

You might also consider adding a link to the training syllabus wiki
for fighter school at http://scholumartisbellum.pbwiki.com/

Thanks!

Max