[Ponte Alto] Who are the Warlords? Well here is the North.

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 10:21:06 PST 2008

Lady Marie-Therese, I have this asnswer for you at least for the North.

Duke Badouin, Dux is the Warlord for the North.

A Primus will be selected to lead the North at Gulf Wars if his Grace
doesn't attend.

The various Baronial and Household Cohort Commanders (Centurions) are
listed along with their Liaisons  (I think), if anything needs to be
fixed please someone email me. Any mistakes are not meant as a slight.

Sir Tascius, Tribunus Angusticlavus: Northern Cluster: Highland
Foorde, Bright Hills, Lochmere, Wulfshaven, Sir Tascius will also most
likely be our Mercenary (auxiliary cohorts) Liaison.  The auxiliary's
if they fight with us are the various mercenary groups, they will be
handled differently from the other Cohorts-

Highland Ford- Sir Tascius/Adam
Bright Hills- Heinrick Kreiner
Lochmere- Griffen Warwick
Wulfshaven- Kollack

Sir Theron,Tribunus Angusticlavus: Central Cluster: Dun Carraig,
Storvik, Spiaggia Levantina, Blackspear

Don Carraig- Baron Bloodaxe
Blackspear- Finn
Storvick- Grendel and his Bloody-Hand.
Spiaggia Leventina- Aron (I think)

Baron Max, Tribunus Angusticlavus Southern Cluster: Ponte Alto, Roxbury
Mill, Stierbach, Consortium.

Ponte Alto- Sir Thomas and his XO Baron Max
Steiback- Turgeis.
Roxbury Mills- Erich von Ossenbrugge
Do not know Sudentoore or Ahhainn Larthair.

His Grace will see what each Centurion brings to the field and how his
Cohort performs. Top Cohort will be named the first and the Centurion
will be given the title Primus.  Cohorts will then be numbered down
 from there. These are my recommendations to his grace right now, we
still need to talk things out so things will change.  I might have some
of the centurions wrong, this is just to get something out.  Baronial
Cohorts and Households of course decide their own command structure.
We are there to provide assistance and direction.

I would also like to add an aside from my post yesterday-----

The Army structure is *not* an on-field hierarchy between the Commander
and the Warlords and troops, but is instead a supporting infrastructure
to enhance the efforts of the Commander, Warlords, and troops.

Command on the field goes directly from his Grace down to the field
commanders of the Baronial Cohorts.

Could someone please crosspost this to the various boards of the North
and the Atlantian Fourms.

I am

Sir Guy, Praefectus Castrorum

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."