[Ponte Alto] Web site Updates - need info.

James Barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:02:31 PST 2008

Good afternoon Ponte Alto

I have spent some time today making sure all the current officers, deputies, notables, and champions are up to date on the site and the aliases are set right. Please if anyone is getting a wrong email or if you see something listed wrong email me and let me know. Also for the officers if you have a different email or phone number than listed please let me know

Thanks
James de Biblesworth