[Ponte Alto] LAST CHANCE FOR CORONATION RESERVATIONS!!!

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Tue Aug 26 18:04:19 PDT 2008

All:

Those in-charge of Coronation have advised us that they have not
received many reservations from those in the greater Ponte-Alto region
cabin and that we are at risk of losing the cabin for lack of
reservations associated with the cabin.

If you have not made your reservations, sent in your reservations but
not informed Katharine de la Vache (elgrad at hotmail.com) that you sent
them in and are staying with the cabin, or if you have sent them in
and informed Katherine of your reservations but not that you are with
our cabin... you *must* do so immediately, or everyone who has sent a
reservation may be camping with random folks and those that have not
sent a reservation may be stuck without one.

In service,

Max Von Halstern