[Ponte Alto] Chalice Ooops! (Or Bad Autocrat, no biscuit!)

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 17:42:19 PDT 2008

Dear Max,

First of all, an apology.  I read your message in a hurry, and replied in a hurry as well.  (This is what happens when you try to do 50 things at the same time.)  I realize that my reply didn't entirely made sense.  :-)

Thanks a million for coordinating the armored fighters to help with cleanup and take down duty! Just please forward me the list as soon as you have it.  Drop me a note privately to coordinate.  (I still need to know who the rest of my crew is going to be ;-)

See everyone on Sunday, and I shall have the list for everyone else who wants to volunteer!  I am still taking names for setup, Sunday cleanup, and other jobs.  I still need waterbearers too!  So volunteer please!  We want you!

Cheers,

Belphoebe