[Ponte Alto] Roll Call: Chalice of the Sun God V

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 12:40:08 PDT 2008

Greetings Max,

Thanks for the heads up.  Many hands make a task easier!

Could it be possible that the folks who have agreed to volunteer contact me privately? Also, if someone else is recruiting help for the event, could this person or persons contact me too?  It is important to have everything coordinated so there is no duplication of effort, and your Friendly Neighborhood Autocrat needs to know who her help is so to get them organized :-)

I am building up the list, and I will also be bringing it over to the Baronial business meeting so people can sign up.

Thanks a million,

Belphoebe
Your Friendly Neighborhood Autocrat