[Ponte Alto] Apologies for any inappropriate intonation

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Thu Apr 10 20:44:49 PDT 2008

All:

I offer sincerest apologies if my previous email was construed as
having any inappropriate intonations.  I meant it in no ways harshly,
but was merely trying to convey factual information regarding the
resources we had already developed for these circumstances (and had,
in fact, often pointed out to newcomers at our biweekly practices) and
was simply in a business-like mind-frame from a set of prior meetings
in the morning.

I understand the context of my comments (the aforementioned Armour
Committee resources and efforts that have been developed and the
repeated discussion and mention of same at practice) might not be
generally known and that the factual nature of the missive would thus
easily be misconstrued -- even though, as requested, I have written-up
an article explaining the on-going efforts which will shortly be
published in the upcoming issue of the Il Tempo.  I again apologize
for failing to take into account the general lack of knowledge
regarding the context and thus not making the comments more broadly
accessible.

I have, in fact, discussed the matter with Demian who is completely
understanding of my actual intent (regardless of my poor intonation)
and will be contacting Aethilgar and the Armour Committee to get his
armour setup.

Thanks!

Baron Max Von Halstern