[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Joust

cunian@citlink.net Cunian at citlink.net
Wed Apr 9 18:58:00 PDT 2008

Demian,

I usually troll thrift stores for old leather belts if I need little
bits of strapping stuff. If you want to talk at practice, I'll try and
help.  Not sure exactly what your plans are - do you need buckles too?
  I am not very good for small buckles, though one can buy the plastic
thingies at most fabric stores as a temporary fix.

Cunian