[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Joust

Davitt il Bigollo da Pisa chessler at usa.net
Wed Apr 9 20:43:36 PDT 2008

For strips of leather belting, buckles, and most
other leatherworking supplies, try Tandy Leather.
Unfortunately, they've closed most of their local
stores (there's one on the north east side of
Baltimore), so you can't just drop in. But they
do have long straps in various sizes.

When they had local stores I would still stock up
with more than I needed at the moment, just to
have a few scraps to do a quick repair. I have
not dealt with them by mail order, but they seem to have a good reputation.

http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com/

Some people refer to them as Tandy, and some as
Leather Factory. I don't know whether these were
ever separate entities, but now Tandy Leather
Factory seems to be the surviving entity.

--

Davitt il Bigollo da Piƒa
Goldƒmith's Agent in Livorno

Checky argent and azure, two cheƒs rooks or in
chief, a cheƒs knight or, a three-turret tower or in baƒe