[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Joust

Kevin Maxson Kevin at Maxson.com
Wed Apr 9 16:59:16 PDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 7:25 PM, Demian Wolfe <demwolfe at cox.net> wrote:
> I will need some help upgrading my armor, I just received shoulders and elbows and need straping leather? And I would like point the armor on my new my new gambeson.  Whom and where I can buy some leather strapping.

In Ponte Alto, if you need to purchase small bits of leather, the best
place is Tricks of the Trade in Great Falls.  They're good for small
sections, because their prices aren't the cheapest.  Very accessible,
though.  If you just need strapping leather, it's likely that another
fighter in the barony can hook you up personally.  Those of us who've
been doing this for a while pick up rolls of it from the Leather Man
at Pennsic, and it lasts for a while.
--
Kevin of Thornbury, OP
Principal, Order of the Kraken