[Ponte Alto] Night on the Town Feast!

Sarah Toich barjavel at verizon.net
Wed Apr 2 09:22:30 PDT 2008

------ Forwarded Message
From: Kerri Martinsen <kerri.martinsen at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 11:24:31 -0400
To: <merryrose at atlantia.sca.org>, lochmere <lochmere at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Lochmere] Night on the Town Feast!

Greetings from the Head Cook of Night on the Town in Lochmere!

I thought I would tempt your palates with my Italian menu for feast being
served on April 12th.  Feast is for only 100 luck diners, so reserve early &
often!  If you have any concerns or questions about the menu, please email
me directly at kerri.martinsen at gmail.com

As a note, I will be preparing some of the dishes Gluten Free as necessary.
I will have full recipes on site for anyone needing to check for specific
ingredients.

In Service,

Vitha
Lady Hrosvitha von Celle

Note key:  V=Vegeterian, GF=Gluten Free, N=Contains nuts

1st Crendenza/ Insalata
Lemon Syrup water
Elderflower water
Olives
Golden soup (V)

1st kitchen
Stuffed Fish (GF)
Orzo, the Italian way (V)
Dry dish of broccoli with orange dressing (GF, V)

2nd  Kitchen
Salad of roasted carrots (GF, V)
(Beef) Pie in a Pot (GF)
Elderflower & ricotta cheese pie (V, GF option)
Bread

3rd  kitchen
Roast Chicken w/
lemon sauce(V, GF, N) &
pomegranate sauce (V, GF)
Noodles served with butter &  herbs (V)
Green salad (V, GF)

2nd Crendenza
Hand made Cheeses (Parmesan, Fontine, marscapone, Zeigerkase, mozzerella)
(GF, V)
Ciabatta bread
Fruit garnish
Toothpicks in plates with rose water