[Ponte Alto] Holiday Faire!

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 05:54:59 PDT 2007

I'm passing this on, per Lady Karin's request...

Greetings good Gentles!~

Once again it is time for Holiday Faire.

I am in need of Volunteers for the Faire this year.

I am asking for volunteers for a set up on friday November 16, 2007 as I will be there all day.

I will need approximately 20 people to volunteer for set up on friday.

I will also need 20 people to help break down and clean up on Saturday after the Faire is over.

Please contact me as soon as possible your help will be greatly appreciated. My e-mail is  Greenaura2black at yahoo.com
I look foreward to this years event and hope that everyone has a great time.

YIS
Karin Taylor de Cameron

http://mail.yahoo.com