[Ponte Alto] Diabetes Fundraiser in honor of Gyrth Oldcastle - please forward!

Lara Coutinho aka Sophia the Orange orange at indy.net
Tue Oct 23 22:04:16 PDT 2007

To all those gentles far and wide who honor the memory of our beloved departed friend, Duke Gyrth Oldcastle of Ravenspur:

The American Diabetes Association's fundraising walk in Gyrth's home city of Washington DC is happening this coming Saturday, October 27th, 2007 at the Mall in downtown DC at 9:00am.  A team has been organized to walk in honor of His Grace and make a focused fundraising effort for the ADA in hopes of supporting the constant fight against this deadly disease that took our friend from us too early.

This email serves as an open invitation for any friend to come join the walk in person, donate money online, or increase awareness by forwarding on this message.  All the information necessary to support this effort is on the team's web page at http://main.diabetes.org/goto/oldcastle.  The team's name is Gyrth Oldcastle's Army.

Please forward this email as widely as possible.  The short time frame we have makes email spread a critical tool for getting the word out.  For more specific information or to RSVP that you will be joining in the walk on Saturday, please contact Sophia the Orange at "orange at indy dot net" by midnight Friday, October 26th.

Please forward!
Many thanks,
Sophia