[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto in period?

Susan Reed nachtanz at patriot.net
Fri Nov 16 10:58:51 PST 2007

Teleri said:

"Another idea might be to try to identify all the arms on the
"Emancipation Proclamation" and hunt some of those people down."

Oh, let's see, I think I remember Winifred, me, Ranulf, you and Niall, Aislynn, Meghan Pengwyn and Doug (whose SCA name just completely escaped me - Andrew?), Maelgwyn and Maeve, I'm reasonably sure Ysabeau, Laeghaire, and Strykar... Um, I'd have to look at it.  If there isn't a list of names associated with it, we should pull one together and keep it with the scroll.

And how many of those names do any of you recognize? :-)

Caitlyn
Feeling older by the minute