[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto in period?

Lady Millicent Chandler millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 11:09:03 PST 2007

Your Excellencies,

On 11/16/07, Susan Reed <nachtanz at patriot.net> wrote:
> Teleri said:
>
> "Another idea might be to try to identify all the arms on the
> "Emancipation Proclamation" and hunt some of those people down."
>
> Oh, let's see, I think I remember Winifred, me, Ranulf, you and Niall, Aislynn, Meghan Pengwyn and Doug (whose SCA name just completely escaped me - Andrew?), Maelgwyn and Maeve, I'm reasonably sure Ysabeau, Laeghaire, and Strykar... Um, I'd have to look at it.  If there isn't a list of names associated with it, we should pull one together and keep it with the scroll.
>
> And how many of those names do any of you recognize? :-)
>
> Caitlyn
> Feeling older by the minute

Do you mean the Baronial Charter? If so, there is a picture of it on
the Ponte Alto site
(http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/charter_scroll.php) with mouse-over
text denoting which arms belong to whom. I think there's also a paper
list attached to the back of the Charter. I'll check when I get home
since the Charter graces one of the walls in my sewing room.

Cheers,
Millicent, Exchequer