[Ponte Alto] Business Meeting, this Sunday - November 25th, 6:00 pm

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 11:08:34 PST 2007

Greetings,

This Sunday, at the end of the Thanksgiving weekend, we will be having our November business meeting.  The meeting will start at 6 pm sharp and directions can be found here: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php

Feel free to bring your projects with you to work on and show others! This is a great opportunity to find out what is happening locally and how you can get involved and meet people. Everyone is welcome and this is a non-garbed event.

Any questions? I can always be reached via cell at 571-239-2183.

OFFICER REPORTS
Seneschal: Lady Katharine Devereaux
Exchequer: Lady Millicent Chandler
Heavy Marshal: Lord Duncan the Elder
Rapier Marshal: Lord Geoffrey ap Clywd
Archery Marshal: Lord Miles de Lochwode
A&S: Lady Renata von Hentzau
Chatelaine: Lord James de Biblesworth
Herald: Lady Katharina von Bayern
MOL: Lady Delphina the Mad
Chronicler: Lady Wulfwyn Isabella Ælfwines Dothor
Web Minister: Lord James de Biblesworth

NOTABLES:
Baron and Baroness: Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli and Belphoebe de Givet
Baronial Heavy Champion: Lord Matthew Dredge
Baronial Rapier Champion: Kade
Baronial Warlord: Lord Connor Sinclair
Baronial Archery Champion: Lady Brigid O'Hara
Baronial Artisan: Lord James de Biblesworth
Baronial Bard: Lady Talitha of Avalon

EVENTS:

Revel without a Cause: December 2007
Autocrat: Lady Luce Antony Venus

Baronial Investiture: February 2008
Autocrat: Lady Wulfwyn Isabella Ælfwines Dothor

Bloodbath: March 2008
Autocrat: Lady Delfina the Mad

Sapphire Joust: May 2008
Land-O-Crat: TBD

Pennsic: August 2007
Land Agent: TBD

OLD BUSINESS:
Baronial Gear/New Storage Unit

NEW BUSINESS:

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

If there is anything you wish to add to the agenda, please let me know!

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Katharine