[Ponte Alto] Business Meeting, this Sunday - November 25th, 6:00 pm

TG Powell talithapowell at verizon.net
Thu Nov 22 20:38:00 PST 2007

I will be out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday - we are leaving to go skiing in a few hours!  I will not be able to make the business meeting on Sunday.  If you will be there, could you give the following reports for me?  Thanks.

MOM - I had heard that there will be sufficient space for a Childrens Corner at the Revel Without a Cause event.  If this is the case, I would like to have it from 12-2 if that works with the event schedule, and I need a volunteer or two to help me.

Baronial Bard - Our Barrony is fortunate to be home to many fine performing artists - singers, musicians, dancers, jugglers, storytellers, and more.  The Revel Without a Cause presents an opportunity to showcase these talents and provide entertainmnet for the populace.  I call on all performing artists in the Barrony to came and share a song, story or performance at our December Revel.

Yours in Service -

Talitha