[Ponte Alto] The Siege Engineers of Atlantia Want You! (Crosspost please)

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 13:59:46 PDT 2007

Greetings!

Are you interested on siege engines?

As Pennsic looms close in the horizon, the Atlantian
Society for Siege Weapons and Heavy Infantry
Projectiles will be meeting at Sapphire Joust on
Sunday, May 27, at 10 a.m., at the Ponte Alto Baronial
Encampment.

You don't own an engine?  No problem!  You can
authorize as a crewmember for one of ours!

Can't hit the side of a barn?  We will teach you how
to lob *the* side of the barn at other people!

You want to build an engine but don't know where to
start?  Come see us!  Whether you want to build a full
size engine or just a tabletop model, we have a place
for you!

You want to become a siege marshal?  We definitely
need you!

Whatever your interest on siege may be, we are eager
to meet you.

So what are you waiting for?  Just grab a chair and
come see us on Sunday!

And if you have any questions, just drop me a line
privately.

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe de Givet
Guildmistress