[Ponte Alto] Calling all performers Performance meeting at Sapphire Joust

Tamara brown psallite703 at msn.com
Tue May 22 20:50:10 PDT 2007

Greetings from Lady Celia of Rosedale, Deputy MoAS for Performing Arts,

If you are a dancer, musician, storyteller, actor, performer of any kind, or even just interested in being entertained, please come to the Performing Arts meeting at Sapphire Joust this weekend!  The meeting is scheduled for 1 pm on Saturday in the A&S tent.  I will be hosting an open forum for discussing thoughts and ideas to encourage performance by our many talented Atlantians throughout our game.  Beyond the traditional avenues of bardic circles, haflas, and performance competitions, there is opportunity to add to the pageantry and spiff of events and ceremonies.  So bring out your suggestions, and let's talk about how we can help our fellow SCAdians feel more of those "living the dream" moments.
If there are those who are unable to attend but have an interest ,ideas or would like further information. I would love to hear form you. I can be contacted at
dmoas-performance at atlantia.sca.org<mailto:dmoas-performance at atlantia.sca.org>  or
psallite703 at msn.com<mailto:psallite703 at msn.com>

Look forward to seeing you there
In service to the arts,
Celia

Please feel free to forward to other lists