[Ponte Alto] Hospitaller's who will be following Brother Guy to theHoly Land.

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:51:06 PDT 2007

Deus Vult!

James de Biblesworth

----Original Message Follows----
From: guylestran at aol.com
To: ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org, grandarmy at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Hospitaller's who will be following Brother Guy to
theHoly Land.
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:32:53 -0400

To all other Brother Hospitaller's who will be be either following the
humble Brother Guy or the Northern Army and will be fighting in the Crusader
Battle.

Atlantian Hospitaller's will be going with the White Cross on Black field
for our banners, shields and surcoats (think everyone knew about his one).

Again I welcome all who would fight by my side.

Feel free to email me.

Sir Guy

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."