[Ponte Alto] Hospitaller's who will be following Brother Guy to the Holy Land.

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 09:32:53 PDT 2007

To all other Brother Hospitaller's who will be be either following the humble Brother Guy or the Northern Army and will be fighting in the Crusader Battle.

Atlantian Hospitaller's will be going with the White Cross on Black field for our banners, shields and surcoats (think everyone knew about his one).

Again I welcome all who would fight by my side.

Feel free to email me.

Sir Guy

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."