[Ponte Alto] [Moo] archery practice

enequy at comcast.net enequy at comcast.net
Fri Jul 6 07:51:11 PDT 2007

I will NOT be there this evening. Doing archery in the far south (N.C.)

Enequy

From: Karen Miller <mill3rs at yahoo.com>
I was wondering if anyone was planning on going to Bull Run tonight for archery practice?  I'm trying to decide whether or not to go.  I know a lot of people are going out of town for this weekend's event - I think we're going to day trip this one.. though it's quite a drive.  If anyone is planning on going to the practice, I am a marshal and will go so that there is a marshal there.

Anyone going?
Brigid

It's here! Your new message!