[Ponte Alto] Making Tabards

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Mon Jul 2 09:32:01 PDT 2007

I've offered my place as a rendezvous point for making some more War Tabards

This weekend is good for us but:

Someone needs to get the fabric to me......

Someone needs to find the pattern and bring it......

People need to show up to cut and sew

I know Assessments is Saturday but if we could get cutting done Friday Night then sewing could happen Saturday and Sunday. I have a sewing machine and a serger but one or two sewing machines would be helpful.

RSVP as to when and what you are able to do

Now I will go and clean up the messes :-D

YIS,

Lady Perronelle la peintre
mka Debbie Irwin