[Ponte Alto] Assessments...

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 07:49:09 PDT 2007

To all in the Northern Army and Ponte Alto,

Assessments will be on 7 Jul.? This is a very important Atlantian Army event as it gives the King and Warlord a chance to see where the Army is in terms of skill and readiness for Pennsic.

I know Sir Thomas, his squire Conner and myself are going. Anyone else?

It would be tough for the King and Warlord to do any assessing if there is no army to assess at the event.?

The magesties deemed it important enough to send out a special issue of the Acorn.

Please let any of your fellow fighters know about this very important Army event.

In Service

Sir Guy

ps.? I know i have not been able to make any of the Army practices,? Sundays are just a bad day for us family wise right now.

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."