[Ponte Alto] Making Tabards

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Fri Jul 6 10:12:32 PDT 2007

It seems we have not been able to reach critical mass regarding making Fighter Tabards this weekend. I want to thank Lady Flora and Lady Wulfwyn for volunteering sewing time in the future.

I realize that Assessments would put a big dent in available people this weekend but I was hoping that some one or two would take on the responsibility for getting the fabric and pattern to me. Then at least the project could get started.

I was asked on the spur of the moment at the Baronial meeting to host this workshop, which I am happy to do. But I am not willing to take on the whole project. With only three weeks until Pennsic I think some adjustments need to take place.

I would suggest that the Fighting Community take inventory of:

How many tabards are needed.
How many tabards can be borrowed to serve fighters at Pennsic.
THEN -  how many new tabards will be needed.

I also ask the Fighting Community to take responsibility to get the fabric and pattern to me.

YIS,

Lady Perronelle la peintre
mka Debbie Irwin