[Ponte Alto] St. Paddy's Blood Bath

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 14:06:38 PST 2007

Hi Wulfwyn,

  I'm going to bring store bought cupcakes (12-24). I might be able to help late in the day, but that's not a firm commitment, as I want to fight.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand

Snoleopard4 at aol.com wrote:
      Greetings to all the Barony!

  We will be having a Bake Sale Fund Raiser at this years Blood Bath for THR travel fund.  I will be heading up the sale and am looking for gentles who would like to contribute baked goods or candies.  We will be looking specifically for assorted cookies, bar cookies, candies, cupcakes and the such. We will also be selling hot drinks.  I would like to request that any goods contributed be wrapped prior to the event in either plastic wrap or plastic bags.

  If you are interested in either contributing or helping out for an hour or so during the day (which would be greatly appreciated!), please contact me privately at snoleopard4 at aol.com.

  YIS,

  Lady Wulfwyn

  "We listened for a voice crying in the wilderness. And we heard the jubilation of the wolves!"
Durwood L. Allen