[Ponte Alto] St. Paddy's Blood Bath

agnes daunce agnes_daunce at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 12:35:09 PST 2007

I tried to respond to the email listed on your posting but it
kept bouncing so I'm responding to the list:

Can the contributions be store bought? Do you need a supply of
paper goods- plates, cups for the hot drinks, napkins, forks? I
also have a two burner electric stove (I have a 200 foot
extension cord so we will have acces to the eletrical outlet) if
you need it. Do you need a supply of indivial hot chocolate mix?
Be happy to donate any or all the above items. Just let me
know.Thanks.
In Service,
Agnes Daunce