[Ponte Alto] OT: Roommated needed...

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 12:53:06 PST 2007

Greetings Pontoons.

  I need a roommate for my New Condo. :) I'd wanted to wait a little longer, but with tax season coming up, I'm afraid I can't. So I'm renting out a room and living priveledges (basicly a roomate situatioin).

  The condo is two story's with two and a half baths. The front room for which I'm looking for a roommate has its own private bath. The condo itself is located just off 495 at the Van Dorn exit in Alexandria, VA and is convenient to shops and businesses in the Springfield Mall/Manchester Lakes area. The unit has one dog and is only allowed one pet as per condo association rules. There is moderate parking and the neighborhood is safe. I'm asking $800 dollars with electric and gas included. Your phone is up to you to cover, but other than that the place is nice and quiet and generally well maintained.

  Any interested parties please call me at home 703-719-0417 or e-mail me at mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com. I will entertain short term leases if you are in the area temporarily.

  YIS,
  Mary Bowles
  aka Lady Marie-Therese Normand