[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Please Read! Another Possible Indoor Site For BaronialActivities

Max Nelson maxntropy at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 23 01:08:09 PST 2007

As Iohanna and Perronelle have so wonderfully expressed, I believe
that is *exactly* the type of integrated community experience we were
hoping to create by the opportunity -- by bringing the various groups
in the Barony involved in their various activities and interests
together more often so that they might engage in their pursuits
together, rather than separately, and so that we might socialize more
often as an integrated group.

As Sir Thomas said, it's also an opportunity along the lines of the
former Picnics in the Park Practices (whose resurrection has also been
discussed for the Spring), that had "brought out a large diverse group
to the park which were able to get to know each other and have fun."
I think getting larger, more diverse groups of us all together for
some fun more often is a goal we should *seriously* be striving for!!!

Furthermore, I know we have alot of newer fighters in the Barony who
(in my view) don't nearly get enough exposure to so many of the other
arts, crafts, skills, and people of the Barony -- and having some of
those activities going on co-located with the practice would (again,
in my humble opinion), significantly enhance our ability to introduce
and interest them in those activities, skills, interests, etc...

Even if some of us are German (not so Italian).  ;)

In Service,

Baron Max Von Halstern