[Ponte Alto] Looking for Woolmongers

Jessica Maxson jessica at maxson.com
Wed Dec 19 10:20:10 PST 2007

I'm not sure exactly where you're located, but you may want to try
Springwater Fiber Workshop in Alexandria. I haven't been there myself, but I
believe they have all sort of fibery goodness. Unfortunately, their website
says they will be closed until January 14 for restocking and refurbishing
the space. http://www.springwaterfiber.org/

Good luck!
--Giuliana