[Ponte Alto] Armoring Day. Come out and help...

Redd Cook rdsserv at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 08:52:49 PDT 2007

thanks mary and also for them that are u=intrested starting last sunday ill
be at the park doing armor repairs and whatnot for any that are intrested
ill bring just about everything i have to help anyone make or repair armor i
ight even be able to bring some (blanks) that can be recut into armor for
them intrested i plan on trying to be at the park around 10 am (weather
permiting) bring your own drink tho a 7-11 is close by see yall there