[Ponte Alto] Armoring Day. Come out and help...

R B catch_the_dragon at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 08:54:13 PDT 2007

w00t!  As they never said in medieval times.

I shall contribute some posterboard for patterns, some
padding ('cause we could all use a little extra) and
possibly bring some hardware...as well as all the
armor that lives in the trunk of my car.

I take it this is more for the looking at of armor
than the refitting of armor?  Nonetheless I have
resources and, such as they are, I'll pool 'em.

-Ruth.