[Ponte Alto] Armoring Day. Come out and help...

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 08:25:24 PDT 2007

Greetings Ponte Alto,

  With all the talk about needing armor and doing something to expand and train troops, I've taken the bull by the horns and decided to have an Armoring Day at my place!

  When? Saturday April 28, 2007 at 12:30pm
  Where? 6039 Terrapin Pl., Alexandria, VA 22310.
  Why? Because the barony needs armor and I have it.

  The idea is for anyone interested in acquiring, trading, or making armor  to drop by and pick through or help recondition bits of armor meant to get new people on the field. The armor is not meant to be for old members, but if an old member sees something they want and can trade me something for it, they can walk away with a new gorget or elbow cop or whatever it is that catches their attention. This day is meant to outfit our new and interested fighters. So if you want to help come on out. I’ll have drinks and snack foods for those that stop by.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  Commander, Wildcards
  Pontoon since 1999 :)