[Ponte Alto] Recruiting at Colleges

Kevin of Thornbury kevin at sword.net
Fri Apr 27 15:02:46 PDT 2007

You're probably referring to the practice in the gym, which was
sponsored by the (now defunct) Incipient College of St. Stephen.
That's where I first found the SCA.  The problem with that is that it
generally requires faculty to sponsor a medieval club on campus to use
the facilities.

But I'll agree, it was a good practice, even if we did have to haul
stuff from Lot K.

+ Kevin Maxson - http://penand.sword.net +