[Ponte Alto] Recruiting at Colleges

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 12:42:47 PDT 2007

We used to have a priactice at Mason a number of years ago.  It was in the
gym so we didn't get too many on-lookers.  Also we didn't get a lot of
practice in when the Redskinetts were practicing there too.

If we could find a slightly more public place at Mason that would be good.

-Drogo

On 4/27/07, schnauzer2 at cox.net <schnauzer2 at cox.net> wrote:

> I will talk with the Asst. Director and the Events management
> office.  There are probably a few forms we will have to fill out (liability
> stuff), but I think we could probably have both a couple of demos and a
> practice place.  I am leaving for vacation tonight, but I will make some
> contacts today and at least get the ball rolling til I get back (May 14th).
>
> Sian.
> ---- guylestran at aol.com wrote:

> Holy Crap Sian!!!! Could you ever.  This would be awesome!!!!
>
> Can you help us get a practice site on Compus?  Or just someplace to
> practice sometimes?
>
> This is in our backyard and could help out so much I think.
>
> Sir Guy
> "Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."

Drogo deDragonara