[Ponte Alto] Recruiting at Colleges

Nicole E. Miller schnauzer2 at cox.net
Fri Apr 27 17:24:22 PDT 2007

While having a club (or official presence in the University community) on
campus requires a faculty sponsor, just using the facilities, like
practicing somewhere on the grounds, does not.  Also to do demos on the
grounds does not either.  I have sent a very detailed email of who we are,
and the sort of things we would like to do to the Operations director and
the office of Events Management.  I did not get a response by the time I
left work at 4.   I am sure the events office closed early on Friday, but I
should here something shortly.  I will have limited access to email while on
my cruise, but I will keep an eye out for anything from them and will
forward any important info to the list.

Sian